WARNING: GRAPHIC INFO BELOW.
I had intended this as a reply to someone who learned the hard way why they should keep their beloved cat indoors..but tumblr ate it. So, here it is.
Living in a town known for its cats, feral or pets, many are outdoors. In fact, my Olley was…
I didn’t mean for this to line up with the release of Lady Thor, But it did.
queer authors: make all your characters queer. every single one of them. leave no room for alternate cishet interpretations. make straight people uncomfortable. let them cry about how unrealistic it is that no one is cishet. bottle their tears and pour them over your morning pancakes. savor the taste of their discomfort.
Themed commissions are fun and I’m doing them!
I’m opening 10 slots of Pokemon commissions. :-)
E-mail me at email@example.com to secure a slot.
- Fictional characters and OCs are totally fair game in terms of trainers, it doesn’t have to be you/your friends, I’m just as happy drawing Kaylee from Firefly or one of your OCs as I am drawing people you know.
- If there’s something involved that I can’t google, reference pics are much appreciated, the more the merrier. :-)
- Fan-created Pokemon are very OK too. I will gladly and enthusiastically draw your Fakemon.
- If you (or one of your friends) is in the picture and there’s details I should keep in mind about your appearance/height/gender presentation/etc feel free to add that in there. If I’m gonna draw you, I intend to draw you right! B-) Height is particularly important in couples pieces; if one of you is a foot and a half taller than the other I might end up accidentally drawing you eye to eye if I don’t hear otherwise.
- If you have additional ideas about poses, actions, outfits, etc, lemme know in the e-mail, otherwise I’ll go with whatever I think looks best!
Payment is handled upfront via my PayPal address firstname.lastname@example.org. When you e-mail me I’ll let you know where you are on the list and I’ll send you another e-mail when I start working on your piece. Turnaround time is usually a no more than a few days from start to finish. That means people at the end of the list will be seeing their pieces in a few weeks.
These commissions will be delivered via e-mail as two PNGs, one with a white background and one alternate with a transparent background. I’ll send over the PSD file too if you’d be into that. They can be used personally in any way you’d like except for profit, as long as you’re crediting me somewhere. I trust y’all.
Anything else relevant that you’re interested in, feel free to lemme know! If you’re interested in something along these lines that might be priced higher, like a Pokemon team portrait, let me know and we’ll figure a price out based on what you’re looking for.
Sweet! Let’s do this! Reblogs are appreciated although if you’re seeing this in a reblog, make sure to check my page to see whether the slots have already been filled. I’ll have a post up when I’m all full.
This Guy Fieri courtroom sketch is maybe the best thing I have seen in my life. I would love to have this framed on my wall.